Observations for accession NGB 2031

Characterization and Evaluation Data:
Descriptor Value Study/Environment Inventory ID
CHEMICAL Descriptors
Dry matter (%) 8.3 NGB_2008_Alnarp_SWE
Nitrate content (mg/100g) 184 NGB_2008_Alnarp_SWE
Oxalic acid content (mg/100g) 4584 NGB_2008_Alnarp_SWE
MORPHOLOGY Descriptors
Leaf blade: intensity of color 5 - 3= [light], 4= [between light and medium], 5= [medium], 6= [between medium and dark], 7= [dark], 8= [outlier1] NGB_2007_Årslev_DNK
Leaf blade: shape (excluding basal lobes) 3 - 1= [elliptic], 2= [broad elliptic], 3= [circular], 4= [ovate], 5= [broad ovate], 6= [triangular] NGB_2007_Årslev_DNK
Leaf: blistering 5 - 3= [weak], 5= [medium], 7= [strong] NGB_2007_Årslev_DNK
Leaf: color (scale 1-3) 3 - 1= [yellow green], 2= [grey green], 3= [dark green] NGB_2007_Årslev_DNK
Monoeciousness 9 - 0= [10.00% of total], 1= [20.00% of total], 2= [30.00% of total], 3= [40.00% of total], 4= [50.00% of total], 5= [60.00% of total], 6= [70.00% of total], 7= [80.00% of total], 8= [90.00% of total], 9= [total] NGB_2007_Årslev_DNK
Seed: spines 0 - 0= [absent], 1= [present] NGB_2007_Årslev_DNK
Stem: anthocyanin content 3 - 0= [absent], 3= [weak], 5= [medium], 7= [strong] NGB_2007_Årslev_DNK
PHENOLOGY Descriptors
Bolting: time 43 NGB_2007_Årslev_DNK