NGB 2604

Festuca pratensis Huds.



Collected from: Finland
Maintained by: Nordic Genetic Resource Center
Received: 01-Jan-1980
Backup location:
Life form:
Pedigree: Originated from uncultivated material; line F195; Cultivar release year: 1928; Cultivar marketing year: 1928; Cultivar withdrawn year: 1995
Improvement status: Advanced or improved cultivar
Reproductive uniformity:
Form received: Seed

Accession names and identifiers

Tammisto
Type: Accession name
TAMMISTO
Type: Donor accession number
Cooperator: Hankkija Plant Breeding Station
TAMMISTO
Type: Culton name
NGB2604 1
Type: Inventory
NGB2604 2
Type: Inventory
NGB2604 3
Type: Inventory

Intellectual Property Rights

Part of the European Collection (AEGIS)
Identifier: Crop: . Date Issued: .
FAO_CROP_Festuca
Identifier: Crop: . Date Issued: .
FAO Standard Material Transfer Agreement
Date Issued:
View MTA disclaimer

Additional Availability Information


This accession is protected by Intellectual Property Rights, it should be requested from the donor/developer.

Narrative

Cultivar description: Tall growth, abundant straw, leafy

Annotations

ActionDateByOld NameNew Name
ID-CHECK20 Apr 2020 Festuca pratensis

Source History

  • Accession was donated. 1980-01-01. Finland
    Associated Species: Donor taxon name: Festuca pratensis
    Donors:
    1. Hankkija Plant Breeding Station

    Comment: Donor institute acronym: HJA

  • Accession was collected. Finland

  • Accession was developed. 1928. Finland
    Developers:
    1. Hankkija Plant Breeding Station

    Comment: Pedigree text: Originated from uncultivated material; line F195; Breeder institute acronym: HJA

  • Accession was origin. 1980-01-01. Finland


Citations

  • Multamäki, K. & Kaseva, A. . 1987. MTTK Tiedote, Kotimaiset lajikkeet - Domestic varieties  . vol. 11

Pedigree

Date released: 1928.
Description: Originated from uncultivated material; line F195; Cultivar release year: 1928; Cultivar marketing year: 1928; Cultivar withdrawn year: 1995


Observations

Click link below to see detailed observation data:
Detailed Accession Observation Page

Characterization and Evaluation Data:
Category DISEASE MORPHOLOGY PHENOLOGY PRODUCTION STRESS
Descriptor drechslera dictyoides Occurence of leaf spots Susceptibility to Powdery mildew (Erysiphe graminis) Ear: emergence habit Flag leaf: length at inflorescence emergence Flag leaf: width at inflorescence emergence, mm Inflorescence: abundanse Inflorescence: num after cutting Leaf: vegetative width Plant: growth habit (Reversed scale 1,9) Plant: length of longest culm (cm) Tillering capacity Early spring growth Inflorescence: time of 50% emergence Tendency to form inflorescences in the sowing year Herabage yield (scale 1-9) Herbage yield at ca 50% inflorescence plus 1-2 weeks Winter damage after year 1
Value 1 - 1= [very low attack], 2= [22.22% of very high attack], 3= [33.33% of very high attack], 4= [44.44% of very high attack], 5= [55.56% of very high attack], 6= [66.67% of very high attack], 7= [77.78% of very high attack], 8= [88.89% of very high attack], 9= [very high attack] 3 - 1= [very low attack], 2= [22.22% of very high attack], 3= [33.33% of very high attack], 4= [44.44% of very high attack], 5= [55.56% of very high attack], 6= [66.67% of very high attack], 7= [77.78% of very high attack], 8= [88.89% of very high attack], 9= [very high attack] 1 - 1= [very rare], 2= [22.22% of very frequent], 3= [33.33% of very frequent], 4= [44.44% of very frequent], 5= [55.56% of very frequent], 6= [66.67% of very frequent], 7= [77.78% of very frequent], 8= [88.89% of very frequent], 9= [very frequent] 1 - 0= [outlier1], 1= [very resistant], 2= [22.22% of very susceptible], 3= [33.33% of very susceptible], 4= [44.44% of very susceptible], 5= [55.56% of very susceptible], 6= [66.67% of very susceptible], 7= [77.78% of very susceptible], 8= [88.89% of very susceptible], 9= [very susceptible] 3 - 0= [outlier1], 1= [very resistant], 2= [22.22% of very susceptible], 3= [33.33% of very susceptible], 4= [44.44% of very susceptible], 5= [55.56% of very susceptible], 6= [66.67% of very susceptible], 7= [77.78% of very susceptible], 8= [88.89% of very susceptible], 9= [very susceptible] 5 - 0= [outlier1], 1= [very resistant], 2= [22.22% of very susceptible], 3= [33.33% of very susceptible], 4= [44.44% of very susceptible], 5= [55.56% of very susceptible], 6= [66.67% of very susceptible], 7= [77.78% of very susceptible], 8= [88.89% of very susceptible], 9= [very susceptible] 3 - 1= [erect], 2= [22.22% of prostrate], 3= [33.33% of prostrate], 4= [44.44% of prostrate], 5= [55.56% of prostrate], 6= [66.67% of prostrate], 7= [77.78% of prostrate], 8= [88.89% of prostrate], 9= [prostrate] 5 - 1= [erect], 2= [22.22% of prostrate], 3= [33.33% of prostrate], 4= [44.44% of prostrate], 5= [55.56% of prostrate], 6= [66.67% of prostrate], 7= [77.78% of prostrate], 8= [88.89% of prostrate], 9= [prostrate] 7 - 1= [erect], 2= [22.22% of prostrate], 3= [33.33% of prostrate], 4= [44.44% of prostrate], 5= [55.56% of prostrate], 6= [66.67% of prostrate], 7= [77.78% of prostrate], 8= [88.89% of prostrate], 9= [prostrate] 160.075 7.20513 1 - 1= [very low], 2= [22.22% of very high], 3= [low], 4= [44.44% of very high], 5= [medium], 6= [66.67% of very high], 7= [high], 8= [88.89% of very high], 9= [very high] 3 - 1= [very low], 2= [22.22% of very high], 3= [low], 4= [44.44% of very high], 5= [medium], 6= [66.67% of very high], 7= [high], 8= [88.89% of very high], 9= [very high] 5 - 1= [very low], 2= [22.22% of very high], 3= [low], 4= [44.44% of very high], 5= [medium], 6= [66.67% of very high], 7= [high], 8= [88.89% of very high], 9= [very high] 7 - 1= [very low], 2= [22.22% of very high], 3= [low], 4= [44.44% of very high], 5= [medium], 6= [66.67% of very high], 7= [high], 8= [88.89% of very high], 9= [very high] 1 - 1= [none or very low], 2= [22.22% of very high], 3= [low], 4= [44.44% of very high], 5= [medium], 6= [66.67% of very high], 7= [high], 8= [88.89% of very high], 9= [very high] 3 - 1= [none or very low], 2= [22.22% of very high], 3= [low], 4= [44.44% of very high], 5= [medium], 6= [66.67% of very high], 7= [high], 8= [88.89% of very high], 9= [very high] 5 - 1= [none or very low], 2= [22.22% of very high], 3= [low], 4= [44.44% of very high], 5= [medium], 6= [66.67% of very high], 7= [high], 8= [88.89% of very high], 9= [very high] 5 - 1= [very narrow], 2= [22.22% of very wide], 3= [narrow], 4= [44.44% of very wide], 5= [intermediate], 6= [66.67% of very wide], 7= [wide], 8= [88.89% of very wide], 9= [very wide] 7 - 1= [very narrow], 2= [22.22% of very wide], 3= [narrow], 4= [44.44% of very wide], 5= [intermediate], 6= [66.67% of very wide], 7= [wide], 8= [88.89% of very wide], 9= [very wide] 3 - 1= [erect], 2= [22.22% of prostarte], 3= [33.33% of prostarte], 4= [44.44% of prostarte], 5= [55.56% of prostarte], 6= [66.67% of prostarte], 7= [77.78% of prostarte], 8= [88.89% of prostarte], 9= [prostarte] 5 - 1= [erect], 2= [22.22% of prostarte], 3= [33.33% of prostarte], 4= [44.44% of prostarte], 5= [55.56% of prostarte], 6= [66.67% of prostarte], 7= [77.78% of prostarte], 8= [88.89% of prostarte], 9= [prostarte] 7 - 1= [erect], 2= [22.22% of prostarte], 3= [33.33% of prostarte], 4= [44.44% of prostarte], 5= [55.56% of prostarte], 6= [66.67% of prostarte], 7= [77.78% of prostarte], 8= [88.89% of prostarte], 9= [prostarte] 94.7 1 - 1= [very few tillers], 2= [22.22% of very numerous tillers], 3= [33.33% of very numerous tillers], 4= [44.44% of very numerous tillers], 5= [55.56% of very numerous tillers], 6= [66.67% of very numerous tillers], 7= [77.78% of very numerous tillers], 8= [88.89% of very numerous tillers], 9= [very numerous tillers] 3 - 1= [very few tillers], 2= [22.22% of very numerous tillers], 3= [33.33% of very numerous tillers], 4= [44.44% of very numerous tillers], 5= [55.56% of very numerous tillers], 6= [66.67% of very numerous tillers], 7= [77.78% of very numerous tillers], 8= [88.89% of very numerous tillers], 9= [very numerous tillers] 5 - 1= [very few tillers], 2= [22.22% of very numerous tillers], 3= [33.33% of very numerous tillers], 4= [44.44% of very numerous tillers], 5= [55.56% of very numerous tillers], 6= [66.67% of very numerous tillers], 7= [77.78% of very numerous tillers], 8= [88.89% of very numerous tillers], 9= [very numerous tillers] 7 - 1= [very few tillers], 2= [22.22% of very numerous tillers], 3= [33.33% of very numerous tillers], 4= [44.44% of very numerous tillers], 5= [55.56% of very numerous tillers], 6= [66.67% of very numerous tillers], 7= [77.78% of very numerous tillers], 8= [88.89% of very numerous tillers], 9= [very numerous tillers] 1 - 1= [very low], 2= [22.22% of very high (0 - ? Fin96)], 3= [33.33% of very high (0 - ? Fin96)], 4= [44.44% of very high (0 - ? Fin96)], 5= [55.56% of very high (0 - ? Fin96)], 6= [66.67% of very high (0 - ? Fin96)], 7= [77.78% of very high (0 - ? Fin96)], 8= [88.89% of very high (0 - ? Fin96)], 9= [very high (0 - ? Fin96)] 3 - 1= [very low], 2= [22.22% of very high (0 - ? Fin96)], 3= [33.33% of very high (0 - ? Fin96)], 4= [44.44% of very high (0 - ? Fin96)], 5= [55.56% of very high (0 - ? Fin96)], 6= [66.67% of very high (0 - ? Fin96)], 7= [77.78% of very high (0 - ? Fin96)], 8= [88.89% of very high (0 - ? Fin96)], 9= [very high (0 - ? Fin96)] 5 - 1= [very low], 2= [22.22% of very high (0 - ? Fin96)], 3= [33.33% of very high (0 - ? Fin96)], 4= [44.44% of very high (0 - ? Fin96)], 5= [55.56% of very high (0 - ? Fin96)], 6= [66.67% of very high (0 - ? Fin96)], 7= [77.78% of very high (0 - ? Fin96)], 8= [88.89% of very high (0 - ? Fin96)], 9= [very high (0 - ? Fin96)] 7 - 1= [very low], 2= [22.22% of very high (0 - ? Fin96)], 3= [33.33% of very high (0 - ? Fin96)], 4= [44.44% of very high (0 - ? Fin96)], 5= [55.56% of very high (0 - ? Fin96)], 6= [66.67% of very high (0 - ? Fin96)], 7= [77.78% of very high (0 - ? Fin96)], 8= [88.89% of very high (0 - ? Fin96)], 9= [very high (0 - ? Fin96)] 5 - 1= [very early], 2= [22.22% of very late], 3= [early], 4= [44.44% of very late], 5= [intermediate], 6= [66.67% of very late], 7= [late], 8= [88.89% of very late], 9= [very late] 7 - 1= [very early], 2= [22.22% of very late], 3= [early], 4= [44.44% of very late], 5= [intermediate], 6= [66.67% of very late], 7= [late], 8= [88.89% of very late], 9= [very late] 9 - 1= [very early], 2= [22.22% of very late], 3= [early], 4= [44.44% of very late], 5= [intermediate], 6= [66.67% of very late], 7= [late], 8= [88.89% of very late], 9= [very late] 1 - 1= [none or very low], 2= [22.22% of very high], 3= [low], 4= [44.44% of very high], 5= [medium], 6= [66.67% of very high], 7= [high], 8= [88.89% of very high], 9= [very high] 1 - 1= [very low], 2= [22.22% of very high], 3= [33.33% of very high], 4= [44.44% of very high], 5= [55.56% of very high], 6= [66.67% of very high], 7= [77.78% of very high], 8= [88.89% of very high], 9= [very high] 3 - 1= [very low], 2= [22.22% of very high], 3= [33.33% of very high], 4= [44.44% of very high], 5= [55.56% of very high], 6= [66.67% of very high], 7= [77.78% of very high], 8= [88.89% of very high], 9= [very high] 5 - 1= [very low], 2= [22.22% of very high], 3= [33.33% of very high], 4= [44.44% of very high], 5= [55.56% of very high], 6= [66.67% of very high], 7= [77.78% of very high], 8= [88.89% of very high], 9= [very high] 7 - 1= [very low], 2= [22.22% of very high], 3= [33.33% of very high], 4= [44.44% of very high], 5= [55.56% of very high], 6= [66.67% of very high], 7= [77.78% of very high], 8= [88.89% of very high], 9= [very high] 9 - 1= [very low], 2= [22.22% of very high], 3= [33.33% of very high], 4= [44.44% of very high], 5= [55.56% of very high], 6= [66.67% of very high], 7= [77.78% of very high], 8= [88.89% of very high], 9= [very high] 1 - 1= [very low], 2= [22.22% of very high], 3= [33.33% of very high], 4= [44.44% of very high], 5= [55.56% of very high], 6= [66.67% of very high], 7= [77.78% of very high], 8= [88.89% of very high], 9= [very high] 3 - 1= [very low], 2= [22.22% of very high], 3= [33.33% of very high], 4= [44.44% of very high], 5= [55.56% of very high], 6= [66.67% of very high], 7= [77.78% of very high], 8= [88.89% of very high], 9= [very high] 5 - 1= [very low], 2= [22.22% of very high], 3= [33.33% of very high], 4= [44.44% of very high], 5= [55.56% of very high], 6= [66.67% of very high], 7= [77.78% of very high], 8= [88.89% of very high], 9= [very high] 7 - 1= [very low], 2= [22.22% of very high], 3= [33.33% of very high], 4= [44.44% of very high], 5= [55.56% of very high], 6= [66.67% of very high], 7= [77.78% of very high], 8= [88.89% of very high], 9= [very high] 9 - 1= [very low], 2= [22.22% of very high], 3= [33.33% of very high], 4= [44.44% of very high], 5= [55.56% of very high], 6= [66.67% of very high], 7= [77.78% of very high], 8= [88.89% of very high], 9= [very high] 1 - 1= [11.11% of total], 2= [22.22% of total], 3= [33.33% of total], 4= [44.44% of total], 5= [55.56% of total], 6= [66.67% of total], 7= [77.78% of total], 8= [88.89% of total], 9= [total] 3 - 1= [11.11% of total], 2= [22.22% of total], 3= [33.33% of total], 4= [44.44% of total], 5= [55.56% of total], 6= [66.67% of total], 7= [77.78% of total], 8= [88.89% of total], 9= [total] 5 - 1= [11.11% of total], 2= [22.22% of total], 3= [33.33% of total], 4= [44.44% of total], 5= [55.56% of total], 6= [66.67% of total], 7= [77.78% of total], 8= [88.89% of total], 9= [total] 7 - 1= [11.11% of total], 2= [22.22% of total], 3= [33.33% of total], 4= [44.44% of total], 5= [55.56% of total], 6= [66.67% of total], 7= [77.78% of total], 8= [88.89% of total], 9= [total]
Study/Environment NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR NGB_2002_Løken_NOR