NGB 2023

Spinacia oleracea L.



Collected from: Denmark
Maintained by: Nordic Genetic Resource Center
Received: 02-Jan-1980
Backup location: Danmarks JordbrugsForskning
Life form:
Pedigree: Cultivar release year: 1972; Cultivar approved year: 1972
Improvement status: Advanced or improved cultivar
Reproductive uniformity:
Form received: Seed

Accession names and identifiers

Freja
Type: Accession name
Sp8
Type: Other accession number
FREJA
Type: Donor accession number
Cooperator: FDB Frø
FREJA
Type: Culton name
TOFTØ (P 72)
Type: Breeder culton name
NGB2023 1
Type: Inventory
NGB2023 2
Type: Inventory
NGB2023 3
Type: Inventory

Intellectual Property Rights

Part of the European Collection (AEGIS)
Identifier: Crop: . Date Issued: .
FAO Standard Material Transfer Agreement
Date Issued:
View MTA disclaimer

Additional Availability Information


This accession is protected by Intellectual Property Rights, it should be requested from the donor/developer.

Annotations

ActionDateByOld NameNew Name
ID-CHECK20 Apr 2020 Spinacia oleracea

Source History

  • Accession was collected. Denmark

  • Accession was donated. 1980-01-02. Denmark
    Associated Species: Donor taxon name: Spinacia oleracea
    Donors:
    1. FDB Frø

    Comment: Donor institute acronym: FDB

  • Accession was origin. 1980-01-02. Denmark


  • Accession was developed. 1972. Denmark

    Comment: Breeder institute acronym: TOFTÖ

Pedigree

Date released: 1972.
Description: Cultivar release year: 1972; Cultivar approved year: 1972


Observations

Click link below to see detailed observation data:
Detailed Accession Observation Page

Characterization and Evaluation Data:
Category CHEMICAL MORPHOLOGY PHENOLOGY
Descriptor Dry matter (%) Nitrate content (mg/100g) Oxalic acid content (mg/100g) Leaf blade: intensity of color Leaf blade: shape (excluding basal lobes) Leaf: blistering Leaf: color (scale 1-3) Monoeciousness Seed: spines Stem: anthocyanin content Bolting: time
Value 8.5 218 4625 7 - 3= [light], 4= [between light and medium], 5= [medium], 6= [between medium and dark], 7= [dark], 8= [outlier1] 5 - 1= [elliptic], 2= [broad elliptic], 3= [circular], 4= [ovate], 5= [broad ovate], 6= [triangular] 5 - 3= [weak], 5= [medium], 7= [strong] 3 - 1= [yellow green], 2= [grey green], 3= [dark green] 5 - 0= [10.00% of total], 1= [20.00% of total], 2= [30.00% of total], 3= [40.00% of total], 4= [50.00% of total], 5= [60.00% of total], 6= [70.00% of total], 7= [80.00% of total], 8= [90.00% of total], 9= [total] 0 - 0= [absent], 1= [present] 0 - 0= [absent], 3= [weak], 5= [medium], 7= [strong] 41
Study/Environment NGB_2008_Alnarp_SWE NGB_2008_Alnarp_SWE NGB_2008_Alnarp_SWE NGB_2007_Årslev_DNK NGB_2007_Årslev_DNK NGB_2007_Årslev_DNK NGB_2007_Årslev_DNK NGB_2007_Årslev_DNK NGB_2007_Årslev_DNK NGB_2007_Årslev_DNK NGB_2007_Årslev_DNK